Mr. Prescott has represented national and local clients in a wide variety of commercial matters across the Gulf Coast, including Louisiana and Texas. He has negotiated various commercial agreements across a wide variety of industries including commercial leases, consulting agreements, distribution agreements, material supply agreements, and others. Mr. Prescott has extensive litigation experience ranging from multi-million dollar complex construction litigation to simple breach of contract matters. Mr. Prescott has also acted as outside general counsel for many clients providing a full range of commercial advice.
Mr. Prescott’s experience in construction matters include:
- Representation of material supplier in numerous collection matters.
- Represented construction joint venture in successful defense of patent and intellectual property dispute after an appeal to the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Successful representation of national technology supplier in enforcing contractual choice of venue and choice-of-law clause in a case alleging misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair business practices.
- Representation of traffic signalization equipment provider in breach of contract case.
- Representation of local property lessors in breach of lease matters.
- Represented international equipment suppliers in various contractual matters including heavy equipment leases and storage, propulsion supply contracts, technology supply contracts, leases, and other contractual matters.